Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Diary On My Sustainable Life!

Well, I've decided to...

1. Use less water i.e. have shorter showers and turn taps off when I'm not using them.

2. Turn all electricity and appliances off at night or when I'm not using them.

3. Use baking paper and reusable snap lock bags and containers to wrap my food in, and try buying products that are safe to the earth and planet. There is this really nice brand of shampoo and conditioner called Natures Organics and its only $1.39 !!! And they don't test on animals and only use earth friendly products! Talk about awesome.

1 comment:

  1. ... yes? I can't wait to find out.
    What a great way to trick me into returning to read your brilliant ideas ;-)
    Make sure you select three ideas that will make a difference but that you can sustain. Maybe small things are a good idea to start with.

    ReplyDelete