Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Things I want to learn about...

There are so many things I want to learn about in this world, there are too many to name. But some that I'm really interested in are...

  • Astrology, i.e horoscopes and finding out things by using telepathicallness.
  • Geography, like languages, and finding out about ancient cultures.
  • Greek mythology, it sounds really interesting, like that lady with the snakes coming out of her head instead of hair I think her name was Medusa or something along those lines.
  • Zoology, like designing new and innovative enclosures for animals in zoos, so they are more happy.
  • Religious education, like learning about how religions became.
All of this really interests me it'd be cool to learn about these things!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, her name is Medusa. I also want to study astrology, religion, and zoology. You can see the whole list on my blog if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete